G. Mitchell's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Paola, Do you know where I can get the 2010 HUD1 auto fill? Thanks, -Mitch "

G. Mitchell replied Mar 28, 2010 to Need Advice - Initial Paperwork Questions – For an IndyMac SS:

9 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by G. Mitchell

"Strange because the FMV is in the low 200K's? I'm just not sure how to approach this…"

G. Mitchell replied Feb 22, 2010 to Need some advice as to how to negotiate a short sale when the second loan (Equity loan) is foreclosing?

3 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Kent Dills

"Kent, is there any particular process or paperwork I should know about to remove the…"

G. Mitchell replied Feb 4, 2010 to Any Advice on how to negotiate mechanics liens for a Short Sale

4 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Brian Peters Jr

"Thanks Kent"

G. Mitchell replied Feb 4, 2010 to Any Advice on how to negotiate mechanics liens for a Short Sale

4 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Brian Peters Jr

"Sam, Thanks for your valuable advice! "

G. Mitchell replied Jan 27, 2010 to Need Advice - Initial Paperwork Questions – For an IndyMac SS:

9 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by G. Mitchell

"Maria, I was not aware that doing this was illegal. If that's the case I'll just not…"

G. Mitchell replied Jan 26, 2010 to Need Advice - Initial Paperwork Questions – For an IndyMac SS:

9 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by G. Mitchell

"Linda, Thank you for your reply. Your assumptions are correct, I'm not a Realtor I'm…"

G. Mitchell replied Jan 26, 2010 to Need Advice - Initial Paperwork Questions – For an IndyMac SS:

9 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by G. Mitchell

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************