Kent Dills's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Cindy, I suggest you find out what the objective is from the second (i.e., what are…"

Kent Dills replied Feb 1, 2010 to FASLO (2nd trust) Requiring Reduced Commission!

7 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Paola Martinsen

"Almost 50% of what's owed should be doable. Maybe the negotiator is just being greed…"

Kent Dills replied Jan 22, 2010 to Help with lien holder

7 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Tessa Wilborne

"Cindy, of course every situation is different but I closed on 3 shorts for an invest…"

Kent Dills replied Jan 21, 2010 to Investor Short Sale, What are the ramifications?

8 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Karyl Moore

"Mori, As attorneys always say when you ask them a question, and the answer to your…"

Kent Dills replied Jan 14, 2010 to Multiple Offers On A Short Sale Already In Review.

13 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Paola Martinsen

"State laws are different so it would be useful to know which state applies to your s…"

Kent Dills replied Jan 7, 2010 to Foreclosure on $0 Balance Condo

6 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"Jeff, what is your email address? Or, respond to my friend request so I can communic…"

Kent Dills replied Jan 1, 2010 to Investors to BUY and Hold or do Equity Sharing???

2 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Kent Dills

"Jeff, I'm pretty sure I know of someone who'd be happy to take a look at your deal a…"

Kent Dills replied Jan 1, 2010 to Investors to BUY and Hold or do Equity Sharing???

2 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Kent Dills

"It is the norm in my opinion. Lots of other banks work this way in my experience."

Kent Dills replied Jan 1, 2010 to Indymac Negotiator - Email Only Communication?

6 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"Having the property deeded over to someone other than the mortgagor IS A PROBLEM. It…"

Kent Dills replied Dec 30, 2009 to Will this be a problem for the bank?

4 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Kim Dove

"Never heard of that before. Who's the lender/servicer? If it's IndyMac or BofA I wo…"

Kent Dills replied Dec 28, 2009 to Fannie Mae

17 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Gwen Mark

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************