Kent Dills's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"George, It really all depends on how much "net worth" you have. If it's HUGE, you'r…"

Kent Dills replied Mar 31, 2010 to Green Tree 2nd: Short Sale With other assets.

3 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Juan Reyes

"Just won a commission negotiation with OCWEN. They started at wanting 4% (and this w…"

Kent Dills replied Mar 26, 2010 to Commission Negotiations

7 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Karyl Moore

"Agree with Jim 100%. All you can do is all you can do - and then it's up to the clie…"

Kent Dills replied Mar 4, 2010 to Victoria

4 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Katerina Gasset

"Handle SLS like you would any other second lien holder. Strategy is the same. I clos…"

Kent Dills replied Mar 1, 2010 to Help with SLS - Specialized Loan Services

4 May 28, 2013
Reply by Dawn O'Neal

"Don't know what to tell you. Doesn't make sense. It'll be interesting to see if the…"

Kent Dills replied Feb 22, 2010 to Need some advice as to how to negotiate a short sale when the second loan (Equity loan) is foreclosing?

3 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Kent Dills

"Mitchell, haven't run into this yet myself but I can only guess that there must be H…"

Kent Dills replied Feb 22, 2010 to Need some advice as to how to negotiate a short sale when the second loan (Equity loan) is foreclosing?

3 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Kent Dills

"Do the sellers still live in the property? If not, I can't imagine why they are want…"

Kent Dills replied Feb 14, 2010 to Short Sale Closing Advice

4 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Brian Peters Jr

"Sandra, try to convince seller that signing small unsecured promissory note (at say…"

Kent Dills replied Feb 14, 2010 to Chase owns 1st & 2nd & last minute 2nd wants promissory note signed...

16 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Janet Nation

"I'd give it a shot Stephanie. I'd position it as a "strategic default" where the own…"

Kent Dills replied Feb 4, 2010 to No hardship but very upside-down rental property

5 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Anderson

"Mitchell, I'd treat this the same as any other second lien holder and offer them abo…"

Kent Dills replied Feb 4, 2010 to Any Advice on how to negotiate mechanics liens for a Short Sale

4 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Brian Peters Jr

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************