I have a PA on a property that was listed as an REO in January. Oops! TBW didn't have the property anymore so it was withdrawn from the MLS and my client still wants the property. I still have the PA and the deposit. TBW didn't have it and I was told Saxton had it now BOA has it. There is no seller the property has been sitting for over 1 1/2 + the sellers are long gone. On the tax roll it says TBW but I know that BOA has it because they told me. However it is still in forclosure they say and might be there for awhile. They said try a Short Sale which would be great but I can't without the sellers autorization (long gone) It's a cash sale I have the PA and EMD estimated HUD but BOA won't look at it without the sellers autorization so the house continues to sit vacant.

Any ideas?

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SueEllen, Without the seller there is no other route to take. The bank can't do a thing about it unless they own the property. Find the buyer another property or wait for it to go through the foreclosure process and come back on the market.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************