All Discussions Tagged 'of' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bank of America now is sending letters......Mortgage to Lease

Looks like B of A is now sending out letters for Mortgage to Lease. They will forgive the debt and the Seller gets to stay in the home at a…

Started by Ann Howard

5 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Wayne Brooks

FHA Short Sales after a BK

Hi all,I've been processing conventional short sales after the borrower files bankruptcy on behalf of the BK trustee. I'm trying to determ…

Started by Katie Pena

4 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Rachael Babinchak

HOW I MOVED MY OWN SHORTSALE OFF 'STALLED' by BANK

Dear Superstars, I had listed my home for shortsale in anticipation of looming financial 'distress', in order to be a pro-active seller and…

Started by Mitch Crow

3 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Mitch Crow

B of A 1st will only give $8500 to 2nd (non HAFA), 2nd rejected

I have a short sale with Bank of America 1st and a 2nd with a collection agency, Compass, who works for the 2nd  investor, Carrington. When…

Started by Wpack49

2 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Wpack49

HELP WITH FANNIE MAE- My MLS does not support SS Assistace Desk

I am listing agent. Does anyone have any success getting help with Fannie Mae if my MLS does not support the  Short Sale Assistance Desk? I…

Started by Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca

7 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca

What % of your Short Sale listings came from homeowners who were APPROVED for a mod???

I keep hearing several agents saying, "this is the END of short sales..." after the (2) big game changers: 1.) Robosigning settlement and 2…

Started by Edwin Baloloy

0 Sep 25, 2012

Chpt7+BofACoop+HOA!

Hello! I have a scenario.  I have a short sale listing.  The home has been discharged in Chapter 7 bankruptcy as has the HOA dues.  We got…

Started by Stephanie Bates

3 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

Need Help please. How do I handle a junior lien with B of A

Just found out that we have a second loan to negotiate with Bank of America.  I have never worked with them before.  Do I still initiate th…

Started by Heather Gennette

3 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by diane campos

Bank of America FHA Short Sale Delays

I've had an FHA short sale open with an offer since February. We were issued the approval to participate 05/18/2012. The offer matched up w…

Started by Brian Brumpton

5 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

Need URGET HELP re: HAFA

Situation: My seller was approved for HAFA with buyer #1 on her short sale. Buyer #1 walked a week before B of A approved short sale (with…

Started by Dave Watkowski

2 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************