All Discussions Tagged 'lien' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

has Fannie changed what they will allow for 2nd lien?

Has Fannie Mae raised the limits they are willing to allow for 2nd lien holders from 6%? (or did I dream that conversation?)

Started by Jill Ford

4 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

Green tree Recovery wants $45k to satisy 2nd HELP ME

Hi everyone-Sellers had a BofA 1st and 2nd. They sold the 2nd to Greentree about 4 months ago. I just had my BofA coop approved at $415k. T…

Started by Julie Koleszar

10 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Tara Samney

In middle of negotiation and before expiration of conditional approval, Greentree moves file to Recovery Dept

Has anyone experienced this? On August 10, Greentree, as second lien holder, sent conditional approval for $20,0000, with deadline of  Sep…

Started by Pacita C Dimacali

1 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Brian Avery

Need Help please. How do I handle a junior lien with B of A

Just found out that we have a second loan to negotiate with Bank of America.  I have never worked with them before.  Do I still initiate th…

Started by Heather Gennette

3 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by diane campos

Federal Tax Lien??

Anyone with experience on getting a short sale approved with a federal tax lien??

Started by Stephanie Grantham

4 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

MI is demanding a low payout to 2nd?

I have a deal right now where CITI and the investor have agreed to the short sale but the MI company is only allowing the 2nd lien $1K and…

Started by Sheila Vardakis

1 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Brian Avery

How do I get a HUD lien for $7500 (2008 loan/grant) off the title on my FHA short sale.

I had clients that purchased a home with me in September of 2008.  That was when the Government had a $7500 interest free loan with a 15 ye…

Started by Tiffany Cloud

13 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Stephen Trad

Fannie Mae Limits Max Contribution to Junior Lien for non-HAFA?

I am working on a short sale where PNC mortgage has both the 1st and the 2nd -- completely different negotiators.  1st is owned by Fannie M…

Started by Barbara Thomas

4 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Linda Susan Fox

Can use some advice in Negotiating with Ascension Capital Group?

This is my first file with Ascension Capital Group. They are asking for $12K on a $80 HELOC.... the seller has included them in a BK and Ch…

Started by Janet Kleen

0 Jun 7, 2011

Buyer to "contribute" towards paying off second lender, out of escrow

i need help to better understand this.... More and more, I'm seeing this situation (and proposed strategy) to help get the second lien hol…

Started by Pacita C Dimacali

22 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Kim Himmel

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************