All Discussions Tagged 'Short' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Short Sale HAFA if Homeowner moved out and still keeping mortgage current, can this still be approved by lender?

f a homeowner has moved out and rented another home and wants to short sale ,can he still be approved despite his mortgage being current? …

Started by Esperanza Agbayani

7 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

Can a listing agent buy its own short sales?

I had a friend ask me if a listing agent can buy the short sales they are listing? I know that banks will not allow family to buy them but…

Started by Gustavo

2 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Smitty

FBI Focusing on Real Estate Brokers- Submit ALL offers

The FBI is focusing its attention on real estate brokers to see whether or not the broker submitted all offers to the lender in a short s…

Started by Donna Paul

106 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Tim Wesely

Mccue Mortgage

This group is to discuss McCue Mortgage short sales.

Started by TOP END Properties

0 Aug 26, 2012

Chpt7+BofACoop+HOA!

Hello! I have a scenario.  I have a short sale listing.  The home has been discharged in Chapter 7 bankruptcy as has the HOA dues.  We got…

Started by Stephanie Bates

3 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

Bank of America FHA Short Sale Delays

I've had an FHA short sale open with an offer since February. We were issued the approval to participate 05/18/2012. The offer matched up w…

Started by Brian Brumpton

5 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

Reverse Mortgage Short Sale

Being that there is hardly any in-depth detailed information on Reverse Mortgage Short Sales, any and all that are experienced with these s…

Started by John Paul Argentino

5 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Patrick Smith

Would You / Should I Take This Short Sale Listing???

I have been contacted by an owner of a condo to list the unit as a short sale.  The seller has 2 loans - both with BoA.  The unit is worth…

Started by Terry McCarley

32 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Camille Roberts

Need URGET HELP re: HAFA

Situation: My seller was approved for HAFA with buyer #1 on her short sale. Buyer #1 walked a week before B of A approved short sale (with…

Started by Dave Watkowski

2 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

FHA Particiaption Approval

I have a FHA short sale with WFB. The Approval to Participate ran out on Feb 3, 2012. When the approval expired, I was told by WFB to conti…

Started by Dac Colden

5 May 27, 2012
Reply by Dawn Harmon

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************