All Discussions Tagged 'Bank' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Bank of America making a false statement about FHLMC and redemption short sales?

I just received a very disturbing email that originated from BoA to my title company to me. The email reads:  FHLMC Prohibits Short Sales D…

Started by Christopher Keels

5 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Christopher Keels

Bank of America declines ShortSale 13 days AFTER receiving SS Aproval letter AND Closing!!!

I need advise please!! BOA sent a SS Approval letter on Oct 12 to close by Oct 21. I was not required for a cash contribution or promisory…

Started by Arlene Morales

4 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Arlene Morales

Bayview Loan Servicing

I am working a short shale that was a Bank of America loan. In the middle of the process the loan was sold to M&T Bank and we had to st…

Started by Jill Ford

3 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Gordon K

Great News fo Utah Homeowners! Recontrust is no longer the trustee for Bank of America's Foreclosures

That is the best news I have heard in a while besides that Bank of America is starting to hire and train HAFA certified negotiators so they…

Started by Paola Martinsen

2 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Paola Martinsen

Need Advice Re: Counteroffer with BofA SS

We are in WA state and made a $1,000,000.00 offer on a home on Feb. 22, 2011 that has a $2.4mil loan. Our agent is not very experienced wit…

Started by Carrissa Barbee

14 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Michael Ackerman, CRS, SFR,

Two mortgages and MI

All right..........maybe somebody will help. I have short sale with two mortgages ( Wells Fargo and BoA) and BoA is second mortgage and the…

Started by Anna Chroscicki

2 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Anna Chroscicki

Wells Fargo CRAZY Counter Offer

My husband and I put in an offer on a short sale that was accepted on July 28th.  The couple is in a nasty divorce and have both moved ou…

Started by LaDona Lanphere

9 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by LaDona Lanphere

US Bank HAFA Deal - How Much Time Does Investor Get for Review?

I am a CDPE and I remember in the course they discussed that under HAFA the bank has to do certain things within a certain time frame.  How…

Started by Liane Jamason

1 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Smitty

Thieves Broke Into My Pinellas County Short Sale Listing

This weekend, we got a call from the police about one of our Short Sale listings being broken into.  The owners travel for work quite a bit…

Started by Jennie Blackburn

0 Aug 8, 2011

Help! Just Denied HAFA based on wrong info and Trustee Sale is Tomorrow?

My client just received notice that she was denied for the HAFA program on April 27.  No one at CitiMortgage could tell us why, they told u…

Started by Jessica Sulliman

3 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Garrett McCargar

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************