Kim Christensen's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"The #1 way to get what you want, is to go above the negotiator’s head. If the assign…"

Kim Christensen replied Jul 2, 2012 to USAA 2ND LIEN, DONT BOTHER, LET IT GO TO FORECLOSURE!

55 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

"Exactly, never give-up..... we are all saying this but some are already convinced is…"

Kim Christensen replied Jul 1, 2012 to USAA 2ND LIEN, DONT BOTHER, LET IT GO TO FORECLOSURE!

55 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

"You actually stated “I" had no personal experience with USAA 2nd’s, which is far fro…"

Kim Christensen replied Jul 1, 2012 to USAA 2ND LIEN, DONT BOTHER, LET IT GO TO FORECLOSURE!

55 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

"I agree to never give-up & you are a smart to keep moving forward since the best…"

55 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

"Right Harry, We should all give-up now with any 2nd USAA Lien. This was based on ONE…"

55 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

"Thanks! I hope he understands all this short sale talk. I personally believe we won’…"

55 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

"I agree with you Sherri - and is why most agents hire our attorney’s to read the app…"

55 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

"Isabelle: The answer to Steve’s question at this time is almost impossible to answer…"

55 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

"The USAA is not difficult, and they are only trying to do their jobs, as they are to…"

55 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

"This is where you need the correct contacts that supersede any committee and/or uppe…"

55 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************