Barbara Pedersen's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Kelly, initially I went through Fannie Mae Assistance desk and all the usual channel…"

Barbara Pedersen replied Jun 1, 2012 to Is there a limit to pay to the 2nd lienholder in a non-HAFA, Fannie Mae investor short sale?

17 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Jill Ford

"Yes, we did close. The 2nd issued the approval after all but it took some time."

Barbara Pedersen replied May 14, 2012 to Is there a limit to pay to the 2nd lienholder in a non-HAFA, Fannie Mae investor short sale?

17 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Jill Ford

"This is a NON-HAFA deal and the buyer cannot contribute."

Barbara Pedersen replied Nov 28, 2011 to Is there a limit to pay to the 2nd lienholder in a non-HAFA, Fannie Mae investor short sale?

17 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Jill Ford

"Kevin, Thank you. I am making a lot of noise. Right now the 2nd talks to the 1st thr…"

Barbara Pedersen replied Nov 25, 2011 to Is there a limit to pay to the 2nd lienholder in a non-HAFA, Fannie Mae investor short sale?

17 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Jill Ford

"Beverly and Kevin, thank you.Now the 1st WF, Fannie Mae investor in a NON-HAFA short…"

Barbara Pedersen replied Nov 25, 2011 to Is there a limit to pay to the 2nd lienholder in a non-HAFA, Fannie Mae investor short sale?

17 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Jill Ford

"Yes Beverly, I know but the point is that this is non-HAFA! Do the rules of HAFA apl…"

Barbara Pedersen replied Nov 23, 2011 to Is there a limit to pay to the 2nd lienholder in a non-HAFA, Fannie Mae investor short sale?

17 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Jill Ford

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************