Enrique Vasquez-Plaza's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"HElocs and most loans are modifiable.  I had a client that got a 1% with a BofA helo…"

Enrique Vasquez-Plaza replied Aug 11, 2011 to Modifying a HELOC?

5 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Jackie W. McDermott

"My particular experience with BofA is that THEY ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF THE SECOND LIEN,…"

Enrique Vasquez-Plaza replied Aug 5, 2011 to Bank of America ha first and second on Hafa approved file..will they coordinate with the second?

4 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Deborah Underwood

""You could ask Suntrust to pay 3% of Buyers closing costs, and use it to pay your Bu…"

Enrique Vasquez-Plaza replied Aug 3, 2011 to LENDER PAYS 3% TOTAL IN A DOUBLE AGENCY SHORT SALE... How to get the remaining 3%?

10 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Perfect, it just make sense Bryant.  Buyer hud never reaches the shortselling lender…"

Enrique Vasquez-Plaza replied Aug 3, 2011 to LENDER PAYS 3% TOTAL IN A DOUBLE AGENCY SHORT SALE... How to get the remaining 3%?

10 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"I will wait for a couple more answers here in S.S.S. and then I will call!  My escro…"

10 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Are we allowed to get paid outside of escrow? I am in California.  I am asking befor…"

10 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"I am PRaying for the ones that move forward with SS despite of complexity, anger and…"

Enrique Vasquez-Plaza replied Jul 21, 2011 to I salute and truly congratulate all clients that have understand ShortSale is the way to go.

4 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Enrique Vasquez-Plaza

"There you go Stephen, I do the same.  I see no point in doing otherwise... "

Enrique Vasquez-Plaza replied Jul 5, 2011 to Buyers Lender Demanding FULL Short Sale Approval Letter

80 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Ray, you can not put it better my friend, you are totally right.  Hopefully, listing…"

Enrique Vasquez-Plaza replied Jul 4, 2011 to Buyers Lender Demanding FULL Short Sale Approval Letter

80 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"If you have a COMPLETE AN TRUTHFUL SS APPROVAL, I dont see why not sending such appr…"

Enrique Vasquez-Plaza replied Jul 4, 2011 to Buyers Lender Demanding FULL Short Sale Approval Letter

80 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************