Bill Travis's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Donna. There is an aggregate cap of $6k now, so the lender, depending on how…"

Bill Travis replied Mar 11, 2011 to Changes to Short Sale Initiation Process - Bank of America

10 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

"It sounds like the lender or investor is just needing another $1,000 to meet their d…"

Bill Travis replied Mar 11, 2011 to Buyer of Short Sale - Asked to pay BoA Letter of Approval

9 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Debbie Dunham

"Good information Donna. HAFA worked for me. My buyer offered on a home. I thought it…"

Bill Travis replied Mar 11, 2011 to Changes to Short Sale Initiation Process - Bank of America

10 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

"I would submit all offers to my Seller, unless the seller gives me written instructi…"

Bill Travis replied Mar 10, 2011 to FBI Focusing on Real Estate Brokers- Submit ALL offers

106 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Tim Wesely

"I used to feel the same way, until I realized that I could not properly represent ei…"

Bill Travis replied Mar 10, 2011 to Double-siding a short sale - YES or NO?

39 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Michael J Wollen

"The broker owns the listing. Agents are sub agents of the broker. If one agent in th…"

Bill Travis replied Mar 10, 2011 to Double-siding a short sale - YES or NO?

39 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Michael J Wollen

"With 22 days to go you don't have any time to lose. Use Wendy's advice. Try to make…"

Bill Travis replied Mar 9, 2011 to HOA - difficult obstacle

5 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by justin.hanke

"I confuse easily. You should run for president :-)"

Bill Travis replied Mar 8, 2011 to Credit Union, as a 2nd lien holder demanding non-refundable earnest money forfeited to the CU

42 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

"TN, I must be missing something. I don't see where you showed benefits for the buye…"

Bill Travis replied Mar 8, 2011 to Credit Union, as a 2nd lien holder demanding non-refundable earnest money forfeited to the CU

42 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

"The Negotiator, I'm still waiting for you to tell me what the benefit to my buyer is…"

42 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************