Beth Thoma Robinson R(B) SFR's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Just insist that they submit it."

Beth Thoma Robinson R(B) SFR replied Sep 14, 2011 to Green Tree Servicing

10 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Elena Pavlova-Nott

"Just be persistent.  Call their bluff!  They will take it.  Write a big letter askin…"

Beth Thoma Robinson R(B) SFR replied Sep 14, 2011 to Green Tree Servicing

10 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Elena Pavlova-Nott

"I agree with David, it depends on the investor more than on the servicer."

Beth Thoma Robinson R(B) SFR replied Jul 10, 2011 to Will lenders consider a short sale when the seller isn't in default?

53 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Rhonda Duffy

"Hi Maria and Donna Thanks for your comments. Maria--the point Donna brings up is act…"

Beth Thoma Robinson R(B) SFR replied Jul 4, 2011 to Wrap-around mortgage - need advice

15 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Donna McClelland

"Thanks, all.  I went with them to meet with attorney, after ordering a rush title re…"

Beth Thoma Robinson R(B) SFR replied Jul 2, 2011 to Wrap-around mortgage - need advice

15 Jul 4, 2011

"Thanks, guys, they are meeting on Wed with the attorney who drafted the wrap around…"

Beth Thoma Robinson R(B) SFR replied Jun 27, 2011 to Wrap-around mortgage - need advice

15 Jul 4, 2011

"Both couples are wanting to sell the house, which means doing a short sale with Chas…"

Beth Thoma Robinson R(B) SFR replied Jun 27, 2011 to Wrap-around mortgage - need advice

15 Jul 4, 2011

"Nope, that is not it.  I'm used to that situation! There is a first (800,000) and a…"

15 Jul 4, 2011

"Hey Jeff, how do you think it will be treated on the HUD?  If they stop paying, to w…"

15 Jul 4, 2011

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************