Brian Del Terzo's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Incentives are typically reserved for the occupant of the property.  Bankruptcy or n…"

Brian Del Terzo replied Jan 14, 2013 to Does a discharged bankruptcy affect a sellers incentive?

18 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Freddie Castaneda

"We have been advised that any statement given that Fannie Mae will not allow a value…"

Brian Del Terzo replied Jan 14, 2013 to Fannie Mae Valuation - Call update

71 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Flagstar short sales are a time consuming process, but the MO in our office is to ke…"

Brian Del Terzo replied Dec 10, 2012 to Am I wasting my time? Flagstar Short Sale

25 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Erik

"I wouldn't put too high of hopes into a modification.  The investors often have more…"

Brian Del Terzo replied Dec 10, 2012 to Sellers Bailing on SS last minute, need some advice!

48 Mar 6, 2013

"It is very likely too late for HAMP with the foreclosure sale date already scheduled."

Brian Del Terzo replied Dec 10, 2012 to Sellers Bailing on SS last minute, need some advice!

48 Mar 6, 2013

"As a realtor, I would see if the seller qualifies for HAFA. Depending on the investo…"

Brian Del Terzo replied Jul 1, 2012 to Green Tree short sale

8 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Tabitha

"Joe mentions something very important to consider.  The ability, willingness, and wi…"

Brian Del Terzo replied Jul 1, 2012 to If you were the seller, which offer would you submit?

15 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Joe Pringle Sr

"Our office is weary of companies and attorneys offering loan mods.  We have been app…"

Brian Del Terzo replied Oct 2, 2011 to Are Attorneys Ruining Homeowners???

94 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"We have not seen the Foreclosure appear on the credit record of homeowners who have…"

Brian Del Terzo replied Mar 20, 2011 to Using Bankruptcy to avoid foreclosure

65 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Ryan Simpson

"I am not sure your question is very clear.  1st, are you suggesting only the HELOC i…"

Brian Del Terzo replied Mar 6, 2011 to SEEKING WISDOM: BofA 1st, HELOC 2nd, PLEASE?

5 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Trina Gonzales

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************