Tamara Vannest's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Unfortunately (or not) there is really only 1 true comp.  This is a lakefront home i…"

Tamara Vannest replied Jun 7, 2012 to Buyer appraisal $30k under offer - what are our options?

14 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Tamara Vannest

"Sorry to see this Andrea - I wish you a speedy closing on the other home you've foun…"

Tamara Vannest replied Jun 5, 2012 to I am a buyer asking for advice on a short sale

12 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Tamara Vannest

"Agree 100% with Smitty!!  This site is a great resource for short sale buyers as wel…"

Tamara Vannest replied Jun 4, 2012 to The #1 Resource For Short Sale Information On The Planet!

2 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Tamara Vannest

"We were not made aware that there was even a 2nd bank involved until I asked the que…"

Tamara Vannest replied Jun 3, 2012 to Received update but not sure where we stand

6 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Tamara Vannest

"LOL - you are correct - that's us!  We are in this one for the long haul as this hom…"

Tamara Vannest replied May 28, 2012 to Received update but not sure where we stand

6 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Tamara Vannest

"Thanks for the response Jim. I agree with you about waiting until the first is done…"

Tamara Vannest replied May 25, 2012 to Received update but not sure where we stand

6 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Tamara Vannest

"Kristen - glad to see you are making progress! "

Tamara Vannest replied May 25, 2012 to Offer Analysis

8 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Wayne Brooks

"Thanks everyone.  I spoke to the other Agent at the original Broker's office and app…"

Tamara Vannest replied May 6, 2012 to Is it normal for Agent to go to another office, but still handle SS??

8 May 6, 2012
Reply by Ray Singhal Team, CDPE,SFR, CRS

"Thanks for the reply Smitty.  We will need another extension in about 2 weeks and ha…"

Tamara Vannest replied Apr 30, 2012 to Should Buyer extend closing date of Purchase Agreement while waiting for approval?

5 May 1, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Thanks Bryant.  We have contacted our agent this morning regarding this! Regarding t…"

Tamara Vannest replied Apr 30, 2012 to Should Buyer extend closing date of Purchase Agreement while waiting for approval?

5 May 1, 2012
Reply by Smitty

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************