Richard Martinez's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Peter for your thorough information.  I did up the offer and was told that…"

Richard Martinez replied Apr 8, 2012 to Bids Submitted on BofA shortsale and after long silence selling agent says house is still on the market

14 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Richard Martinez

"Wow, thanks for the awesome information Tara.  In October, the sellers and I signed…"

Richard Martinez replied Apr 5, 2012 to Bids Submitted on BofA shortsale and after long silence selling agent says house is still on the market

14 Apr 8, 2012

"Hi All, thank you for all the helpful advice.  Finally, after almost 7 months, I hea…"

Richard Martinez replied Apr 5, 2012 to Bids Submitted on BofA shortsale and after long silence selling agent says house is still on the market

14 Apr 8, 2012

"As usual, the devil is in the details right Harry!  Yes, the RPA is fully executed (…"

Richard Martinez replied Nov 18, 2011 to Bids Submitted on BofA shortsale and after long silence selling agent says house is still on the market

14 Apr 8, 2012

"Thanks so much Tara!!    Jeff, I think I have to press my agent for better answers; …"

Richard Martinez replied Nov 18, 2011 to Bids Submitted on BofA shortsale and after long silence selling agent says house is still on the market

14 Apr 8, 2012

"I think you have a very legitimate question Kathy,and I believe most of the response…"

Richard Martinez replied Oct 16, 2011 to How long must the property be listed on the MLS before you can accept an offer?

10 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Bryant Tutas

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************