Wanda martinez's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for your insight Meli.  I could see that too,  if the sites were at least…"

Wanda martinez replied Apr 2, 2012 to BOA declines Short Sale because of lack of marketing????

65 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Wanda martinez

"I forgot to tell you Rose but the offer is only $6K under appraised value.... BOA is…"

Wanda martinez replied Mar 29, 2012 to BOA declines Short Sale because of lack of marketing????

65 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Wanda martinez

"Hi Rose, How you been?  No it was Zillow, Trulia and an independent web-site for a W…"

Wanda martinez replied Mar 29, 2012 to BOA declines Short Sale because of lack of marketing????

65 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Wanda martinez

"I love when we share feelings and facts... One of the biggest fact is that we are Re…"

65 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Wanda martinez

"Thanks Smitty,  I know and explained that to them but what they are failling to see…"

65 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Wanda martinez

"We believe that is what happened.  Also, the social depatment in ZIllow had send BOA…"

65 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Wanda martinez

"Will do all over the social media for sure... Thanks Wendy!"

65 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Wanda martinez

"Thanks for all your information, knowledge and profesionalism. :)"

65 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Wanda martinez

"It was at first but not when we relisted.  Jeff,  we need to talk this is all wrong…"

65 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Wanda martinez

"I have done that and nobody can tell me why the file has been closed.????Thanks for…"

65 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Wanda martinez

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************