Michael Schneider's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"I think Todd's/Trent's advice is sound.  If you are negotiating the short-sale on yo…"

Michael Schneider replied Jan 30, 2011 to UNDER FTC MARS RULING, REALTORS CANNOT NEGOTIATE SHORT SALES WITHOUT BEING IN COMPLIANCE ($11,00 penalty per day)

61 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Lisa Henderson

"Sounds like they are in a trial period and trying to hold on to the option to sell,…"

Michael Schneider replied Sep 16, 2010 to If the seller makes a mortgage payment, does it stop the short sale process?

10 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Dana Harris Carter

"Possibly, the homeowers are discussing a loan modification with Wells. In which case…"

Michael Schneider replied Sep 16, 2010 to If the seller makes a mortgage payment, does it stop the short sale process?

10 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Dana Harris Carter

"Chuck, I haven't run a loan through the Fannie/HAFA process, yet. I believe that it…"

Michael Schneider replied Sep 13, 2010 to FNMA will only OK shortsale on primary home?

6 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Wendy Smith

"Do you mean, cannot do a Fannie HAFA short sale? I think that would be the case. You…"

Michael Schneider replied Sep 12, 2010 to FNMA will only OK shortsale on primary home?

6 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Wendy Smith

"Mike, That's not my read of the MHA/HAFA guidelines. It is designed to a downstream…"

Michael Schneider replied Sep 1, 2010 to Has anyone completed a HAFA Short Sale?

32 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by DeLana Billingsley

"I thought it was required of any Fannie servicer. Not optional. "

Michael Schneider replied Aug 24, 2010 to Has anyone completed a HAFA Short Sale?

32 Sep 29, 2010

"Hummm...maybe a 2nd lien? Or some other encumbrance? Tax lien? Could be that a subor…"

Michael Schneider replied Aug 11, 2010 to Has anyone completed a HAFA Short Sale?

32 Sep 29, 2010

"Gee, I guess I can join the back of this line. I have one in process, too. Woopie. I…"

Michael Schneider replied Jul 1, 2010 to Has anyone completed a HAFA Short Sale?

32 Sep 29, 2010

"Juan, I have one Beal/Dovenmuehle file I'm working right now. And another to submit…"

Michael Schneider replied May 11, 2010 to Has anyone ever dealt with Dovenmuehle Mortgage, Inc.

9 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Reefa P.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************