Michael Schneider's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"@Negotiator.  Well, I think the facts do not quite support all of what you are stati…"

Michael Schneider replied Jul 11, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"Legal is not the issue here. I can sell my underwater property to my Mother, Brother…"

Michael Schneider replied Jul 10, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"Agreed, Jeff.  This is such a gray area, both regarding explicit agreement and inten…"

Michael Schneider replied Jul 10, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"Arms Lengths vary by investor and Servicer, and change over time. Facts: 1. Sibling…"

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"Shot me an email Jeff, [email protected]. DMI is a subservicer, in my experien…"

Michael Schneider replied Jun 27, 2011 to Has anyone ever dealt with Dovenmuehle Mortgage, Inc.

9 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Reefa P.

"I think you need to try to understand the rights and money flow of the various parti…"

Michael Schneider replied Jun 26, 2011 to Need Experienced Input "outside the box"

20 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Jackie Kumm

"Same experience, Heather.  This is my 3rd US Bank SS, and each has been unbelievable…"

Michael Schneider replied Jun 4, 2011 to Need help with US Bank

7 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Ron Margolis, RA

"Oh, my.  I think we had this discussion, on a Jeff Payne post. My business practice…"

Michael Schneider replied May 29, 2011 to Is there truly forgiveness of debt?

43 May 30, 2011
Reply by Neddie B.

"Short sales are unlikely to go down in total volume.  Everyime there is anticipation…"

Michael Schneider replied May 1, 2011 to B of A- no more BPOs

41 May 5, 2011
Reply by Jim Hale

"Maybe, if the is BofA's outside counsel is a court foreclosure mediation process (eg…"

Michael Schneider replied Apr 28, 2011 to Attorneys doing Short Sales???

5 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Michael Schneider

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************