Victoria Frieberg's Discussions (151)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Amy, you sound like an awesome agent who truly cares about giving her clients the be…"

Victoria Frieberg replied Apr 10, 2011 to Banks Starting To Assign Short Sales Directly to Brokerage Firms?

87 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"I am working with Kazork.com on a transaction now.  they work as the lienholders neg…"

Victoria Frieberg replied Apr 10, 2011 to Banks Starting To Assign Short Sales Directly to Brokerage Firms?

87 Aug 12, 2012

"Wasn't it just a few years ago that NAR was fighting Banks getting into real estate?…"

87 Aug 12, 2012

"Devils advocate..is your name on the Cit/other lender  site advertising for you with…"

87 Aug 12, 2012

"not picking on you Amy!  but I would be afraid (not that I would not love more refer…"

87 Aug 12, 2012

"For me, the best education has been here.  I have my SFR, CSSA and a couple other un…"

87 Aug 12, 2012

"Red flags on the M&T relationship..how does lender facilitate homeowner/broker c…"

87 Aug 12, 2012

"i would love to see a lender, in writing, refer an agent or brokerage to a client, n…"

87 Aug 12, 2012

"Could be states are different?  I have closed properties in the redemption period (s…"

Victoria Frieberg replied Mar 28, 2011 to Indy mac loan after the sherrif's sale

3 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Victoria Frieberg

"I get that, but they also demand the addendum..just thinking that if push ever came…"

Victoria Frieberg replied Mar 28, 2011 to WF - fiduciary responsibility to THEM!!

8 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Smitty

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************