Kristin Johnsen's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree, if you are doing work for the seller than it shouldn't be up to the buyer t…"

Kristin Johnsen replied Nov 21, 2011 to Bank of America's policy on allowing third-party negotiators to work short sales

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"I reside and handle short sales in the state of Indiana and our DRE DOES NOT require…"

Kristin Johnsen replied Nov 21, 2011 to Bank of America's policy on allowing third-party negotiators to work short sales

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Ernest & Debra Carter What state are you in? That makes a huge difference on who…"

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Also as Bank of America wants and several of you have suggested it "working under ag…"

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Exactly Smitty! Everyone is this conversation holds real estate agents up on a pedes…"

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Thom, I appreciate your input and understand what you are saying, I will do what nee…"

Kristin Johnsen replied Nov 16, 2011 to Bank of America's policy on allowing third-party negotiators to work short sales

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"My title company I work has E&O Insurance and we also have the bond and insuranc…"

Kristin Johnsen replied Nov 16, 2011 to Bank of America's policy on allowing third-party negotiators to work short sales

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"California and Indiana do not offer that, I would have to retake the Indiana state t…"

Kristin Johnsen replied Nov 15, 2011 to Bank of America's policy on allowing third-party negotiators to work short sales

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"If the agent is bonded and insured with the state's Attorney General office than the…"

Kristin Johnsen replied Nov 15, 2011 to Bank of America's policy on allowing third-party negotiators to work short sales

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"I don't think its really a matter of getting my license, I had my California real es…"

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************