Carrissa Barbee's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Have heard back from the bank that they need to submit our last offer to a "higher l…"

Carrissa Barbee replied Jul 12, 2011 to Need Advice Re: Counteroffer with BofA SS

14 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Michael Ackerman, CRS, SFR,

"Our offer is now with the investor at $1,060,000. We were told through the negotiato…"

Carrissa Barbee replied Jul 3, 2011 to Need Advice Re: Counteroffer with BofA SS

14 Dec 11, 2011

"Update on my short sale for anyone who is interested. Found out more about the liens…"

Carrissa Barbee replied May 29, 2011 to Need Advice Re: Counteroffer with BofA SS

14 Dec 11, 2011

"Update on my short sale! House next door that was foreclosed on as explained above f…"

Carrissa Barbee replied May 22, 2011 to Need Advice Re: Counteroffer with BofA SS

14 Dec 11, 2011

"Thanks! My agent is in constant contact with the title people and she has a copy of…"

Carrissa Barbee replied May 10, 2011 to Need Advice Re: Counteroffer with BofA SS

14 Dec 11, 2011

"What is the benefit of printing out the equatory counteroffer and worksheet and forw…"

Carrissa Barbee replied May 10, 2011 to Need Advice Re: Counteroffer with BofA SS

14 Dec 11, 2011

"Yes definitely agreed! Just heard back from my agent. New news. Seller's agent spoke…"

14 Dec 11, 2011

"Hi Harry,   Thanks for your reply. The majority of the liens are not mechanics liens…"

14 Dec 11, 2011

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************