Ben Benita's Discussions (599)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"and just like most fairy tales.....this one has a happy ending!!!! Just got an e-ma…"

Ben Benita replied Oct 5, 2011 to Is B of A serious.....I have to admit when I am wrong, thought I HAD seen everything.....I WAS WRONG

7 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Ben Benita

"Smitty - you can e-mail me off here at [email protected]. Also, one of the BEST (…"

Ben Benita replied Oct 5, 2011 to Is B of A serious.....I have to admit when I am wrong, thought I HAD seen everything.....I WAS WRONG

7 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Ben Benita

"No MI on this, I checked (standard practice for our short sales now) My best guess…"

Ben Benita replied Oct 4, 2011 to Is B of A serious.....I have to admit when I am wrong, thought I HAD seen everything.....I WAS WRONG

7 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Ben Benita

"I will share 1 of the "rules" we have for door knocking the late lists or foreclosur…"

Ben Benita replied Aug 29, 2011 to No LUCK with Short Sale Mailings

56 May 10, 2012
Reply by Craig Bartels

"Nate - giving out more of the "good stuff", HANDWRITTEN envelopes guys, ALWAYS and w…"

Ben Benita replied Aug 28, 2011 to No LUCK with Short Sale Mailings

56 May 10, 2012
Reply by Craig Bartels

"Face to face (door knocking) has ALWAYS been the best "bang for your buck". You can…"

56 May 10, 2012
Reply by Craig Bartels

"I will try to keep this short, but, have blogged MANY MANY times about this in the p…"

56 May 10, 2012
Reply by Craig Bartels

"  I may start using "Short Sale King Benita"   ;-)   That was my best guess as well…"

Ben Benita replied Jul 19, 2011 to Need Help Wth GMAC and Equator - "Signed Name Affidvit"?

3 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Jeff hit the nail on the head, the one thing EVERY traning is missing is ACTUAL EXPE…"

Ben Benita replied Jul 3, 2011 to CDPE, SFR and others. Which designation contains the best training?

19 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Dianne Rastelli, GRI, ABR, CDRS

"My company negotiates short sales for agents and we have taken over a HGUE number of…"

Ben Benita replied Jul 3, 2011 to Platinum Group Servives

9 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Craig Bartels

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************