Samson_is_Furry's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Harry, the company that I worked for when I qualified for this loan went bankrupt…"

Samson_is_Furry replied May 9, 2011 to Worried about my short sale, supposed to sign listing agreement tomorrow

31 May 10, 2011
Reply by Janice MacMillan

"I think my neighborhood is dead! I've been in touch with one of my neighbor's listin…"

Samson_is_Furry replied May 9, 2011 to Worried about my short sale, supposed to sign listing agreement tomorrow

31 May 10, 2011

"It appears that there are three sold comps from my neighborhood in the past 6 months…"

31 May 10, 2011

"Jim, thanks for that tip. I checked out our area and there are two sold comps within…"

31 May 10, 2011

"My sincere thanks to each of you. I've proceeded with this brokerage, but made sure…"

Samson_is_Furry replied May 8, 2011 to Worried about my short sale, supposed to sign listing agreement tomorrow

31 May 10, 2011

"Makes sense to me. I don't see the point in spending two+ months fishing for a bank…"

Samson_is_Furry replied May 7, 2011 to Worried about my short sale, supposed to sign listing agreement tomorrow

31 May 10, 2011

"Thank you for your reply Kimberley. I met with another realtor who suggested startin…"

Samson_is_Furry replied May 6, 2011 to Worried about my short sale, supposed to sign listing agreement tomorrow

31 May 10, 2011

"I spoke with Fannie Mae this morning. The official word is that the borrower must be…"

Samson_is_Furry replied May 2, 2011 to Should I stop paying my Fannie Mae owned mortgage?

2 May 2, 2011
Reply by Samson_is_Furry

"I've decided to go with the realtor that will do the negotiations herself. My reason…"

Samson_is_Furry replied May 2, 2011 to Two agents, how to choose?

20 May 2, 2011
Reply by Lillie Handy Dominguez

"I've heard that credit unions can be difficult; especially Navy Federal. My loan is…"

Samson_is_Furry replied Apr 29, 2011 to Two agents, how to choose?

20 May 2, 2011
Reply by Lillie Handy Dominguez

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************