joe beauchamp's Discussions (902)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"Your real problem is that you don't know if you have a deal. Part of the problem is…"

joe beauchamp replied Dec 16, 2012 to Is buyer entitled to copy of approval from Fannie Mae

46 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"So, your position is that if a listing agent doesn't hand the buyer the seller's pri…"

joe beauchamp replied Dec 16, 2012 to Is buyer entitled to copy of approval from Fannie Mae

46 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"I'm guessing this is Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. If you look around, you'll see threa…"

joe beauchamp replied Dec 16, 2012 to BANK OF AMERICA SHORT SALE SUCCESS STORIES

35 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by June Green

"If you have an issue with paying off liens and restrictions, it can be worthwhile to…"

joe beauchamp replied Dec 7, 2012 to Can the seller use their HAFA incentive to pay towards their 2nd lien?

9 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I have chased this down over the years, including an associate whose father is a VP…"

joe beauchamp replied Dec 2, 2012 to MI on 2nd loan.....question

7 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Brian Avery

"I have not done this for a year and things change in this SS mess, however, several…"

joe beauchamp replied Dec 2, 2012 to BofA assistance needed.

10 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Karen Curtis

"I'll keep my fingers crossed,  Let us know how it goes. I've had great discussions w…"

joe beauchamp replied Nov 10, 2012 to Fannie Mae has become unreasonable on their asking price

63 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by ALLAN ARTHUR

"Boo! And I thought Halloween was over..? Maybe in other states, they don't spend any…"

joe beauchamp replied Nov 6, 2012 to Another Arm-Length Question

16 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Just like putting a washer/dryer in the contract, the seller and buyer can agree on…"

joe beauchamp replied Nov 5, 2012 to Another Arm-Length Question

16 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"The only real fix for this is to have the lazy politicians who bailed out FNMA get o…"

joe beauchamp replied Nov 5, 2012 to Fannie Mae has become unreasonable on their asking price

63 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by ALLAN ARTHUR

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************