Kevin Young Sr.'s Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Some of my closed deals included wells fargo. chase, and boa."

Kevin Young Sr. replied May 5, 2014 to Investors Buying Short Sales Directly From Lender?

50 May 19, 2014
Reply by Jim McCormack

"Correction my previous response was in reference to the other area where this invest…"

Kevin Young Sr. replied May 5, 2014 to Investors Buying Short Sales Directly From Lender?

50 May 19, 2014
Reply by Jim McCormack

"Mr. Lancaster.   Thank you for joining this discussion. First of all this investor i…"

50 May 19, 2014
Reply by Jim McCormack

"It does not matter if you are in the middle of the short sale process, you can rever…"

50 May 19, 2014
Reply by Jim McCormack

"No I am not talking about a loan modification or a sale lease back. We are in the bu…"

50 May 19, 2014
Reply by Jim McCormack

"Jen is your client open to keeping their home, if they had a chance to? you would st…"

Kevin Young Sr. replied May 2, 2014 to I need some help Deval, LLC

3 May 2, 2014
Reply by Kevin Young Sr.

"Attention:  Mr. Brooks. Your comment is true for 99% of most investors. However ther…"

Kevin Young Sr. replied May 2, 2014 to Investors Buying Short Sales Directly From Lender?

50 May 19, 2014
Reply by Jim McCormack

"There is still a less confusing option available to your client, whereby they could…"

Kevin Young Sr. replied Jan 13, 2014 to Chase short sale nightmare

4 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Lea Hudson

"Do most of your short sale clients really want to sell their homes, or do they do so…"

Kevin Young Sr. replied Jan 13, 2014 to How long does a short sale take

7 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Elva Branson-Lee

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************