Catherine Smith's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi all…thank you for your replies.  This was just to discuss what I heard.  I'm real…"

Catherine Smith replied Nov 6, 2012 to New Law stating SHORT SALES as bad as FORECLOSURES?

10 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Catherine Smith

"Thanks for the reply Jeff.  I def. agree that we strive to complete the short sale w…"

Catherine Smith replied Nov 2, 2012 to New Law stating SHORT SALES as bad as FORECLOSURES?

10 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Catherine Smith

"I'm trying not to believe everything I hear that's why I'm hoping someone would know…"

Catherine Smith replied Oct 22, 2012 to New Law stating SHORT SALES as bad as FORECLOSURES?

10 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Catherine Smith

"I'm not sure if it's a state law or federal…I will need to check with her but we are…"

Catherine Smith replied Oct 22, 2012 to New Law stating SHORT SALES as bad as FORECLOSURES?

10 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Catherine Smith

"This file may be one that they want to foreclose on because they would make more mon…"

Catherine Smith replied Aug 28, 2011 to EMC (Chase) - BPO came in at 119k - But they will only accept an offer of 218k

15 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by P Nicolas Velecico

"Hi Mark,   You mentioned that some negotiator will object to the title transferring…"

Catherine Smith replied May 17, 2011 to Was wondering if anyone knew if the purchaser of a property can actually negotiate the Short Sale with the bank? Its for a NJ Property?

6 May 17, 2011
Reply by Catherine Smith

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************