Michael Campus ABR,SFR,SRS's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"On the buyer side, I go with EMD to be deposited after lender written approval, beca…"

Michael Campus ABR,SFR,SRS replied Jul 3, 2012 to Non refundable EMD if the buyer walks?

14 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

"Just a note on TAX LIABILITY . I am not an attorney nor any type of tax professional…"

Michael Campus ABR,SFR,SRS replied Oct 3, 2011 to Are Attorneys Ruining Homeowners???

94 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Even the banks advertise "DO NOT PAY FOR LOAN MODIFICATION" because the borrower can…"

Michael Campus ABR,SFR,SRS replied Oct 2, 2011 to Are Attorneys Ruining Homeowners???

94 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Mary Lou, can you put on your post exactly what the letter says?   Even if its a ref…"

Michael Campus ABR,SFR,SRS replied Oct 2, 2011 to APPROVAL LETTER STATES RECOURSE TO BROKER AND AGENT

19 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Paola Martinsen

"Hi Irene- Sorry I can't help you but maybe you can help me. I didn't know there was…"

Michael Campus ABR,SFR,SRS replied Sep 25, 2011 to Fannie Mae Help Desk

3 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Julia Huntsman, 562-896-2609

"As has been previously mentioned, there are certainly people who are real estate age…"

Michael Campus ABR,SFR,SRS replied Sep 25, 2011 to Are We Now The Problem???

36 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Wow! Carolyn, alot of drama on this one. Somebody mentioned 'tortious interference',…"

Michael Campus ABR,SFR,SRS replied Jul 24, 2011 to Banks hiring contractors to break in to listings

78 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Nancy Campbell

"Thank you Nedy Blanchard. ( oops my typing in url)   If any of you out there are spe…"

Michael Campus ABR,SFR,SRS replied Jul 4, 2011 to CDPE, SFR and others. Which designation contains the best training?

19 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Dianne Rastelli, GRI, ABR, CDRS

"Print this, read it, and study it like a textbook: http://www.hpadmin.com/portal/p…"

Michael Campus ABR,SFR,SRS replied Jul 3, 2011 to CDPE, SFR and others. Which designation contains the best training?

19 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Dianne Rastelli, GRI, ABR, CDRS

"Remember, the only difference between a short sale and a normal sale is the lienhold…"

Michael Campus ABR,SFR,SRS replied Jun 27, 2011 to Suggestions for dealing with current owner who does not want to leave?

65 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Mary Wilcox

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************