Keri Sweetland's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"This may be a totally legitimate short sale, but you are needing the following info.…"

Keri Sweetland replied Mar 30, 2012 to Should I even try to submit this short sale??

6 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Definately contact twitter team-also does your MLS auotmatically upload to a pulic s…"

Keri Sweetland replied Mar 29, 2012 to BOA declines Short Sale because of lack of marketing????

65 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Wanda martinez

"Hi Julissa, When a short sale does not fall under one of the specific short sale gui…"

Keri Sweetland replied Mar 28, 2012 to There's HAFA, FHA PFS and VA Compromise Sale. What Else Is Out There?

4 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Julissa Jumper

"If I were the seller, I would still file a request for an emergency hearing...how wo…"

Keri Sweetland replied Mar 15, 2012 to sale date set

4 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Keri Sweetland

"It of course depends on what state you are in, but here in Florida the only two peop…"

Keri Sweetland replied Mar 15, 2012 to sale date set

4 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Keri Sweetland

"I have never seen them give more than that and Chase will most likely need more.  Th…"

Keri Sweetland replied Mar 14, 2012 to anyone have experience with Colonial Savings Bank?

2 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Keri Sweetland

"Just finished one with Franklin Credit...they are TOUGH...they just revamped their m…"

Keri Sweetland replied Mar 14, 2012 to Has anyone dealt with FRANKLIN CREDIT management corp?

3 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Jessica Griffith

" Ask the principals who is on the note and who is on the deed.  Whever is on the dee…"

Keri Sweetland replied Mar 14, 2012 to Dealing with the Seller as Company

2 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Jon Zolsky

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************