Mike Rizzo's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Fannie Mae is doing the exact same thing with outrageous required prices.  It does n…"

Mike Rizzo replied Nov 11, 2012 to *FHA and WElls Fargo-Invalid Aproval to Participate-ZERO SHOWINGS!! WHat do I do???

10 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Selinda Kennedy-Bryant

"A big thank you goes to Lacey Hamilton who provided a Fannie Mae name of someone who…"

Mike Rizzo replied Nov 10, 2012 to Fannie Mae has become unreasonable on their asking price

63 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by ALLAN ARTHUR

"I would love to have the names of the Fannie Mae people, actually just the one who f…"

Mike Rizzo replied Nov 6, 2012 to Fannie Mae has become unreasonable on their asking price

63 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by ALLAN ARTHUR

"I agree with the latest post to look up their Facebook and Twitter and start banging…"

Mike Rizzo replied Nov 5, 2012 to Fannie Mae has become unreasonable on their asking price

63 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by ALLAN ARTHUR

"I totally agree.  Our local Fox station is very interested in doing a story right af…"

Mike Rizzo replied Nov 5, 2012 to Fannie Mae has become unreasonable on their asking price

63 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by ALLAN ARTHUR

"I don't think anyone was saying that instructions are bad.  All the points that you…"

Mike Rizzo replied Nov 4, 2012 to Sellers Instruction to listing agent

63 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Michele M. Hunt

"Here in AZ, the buyer is supposed to disclose to the seller if they are making multi…"

Mike Rizzo replied Nov 4, 2012 to Sellers Instruction to listing agent

63 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Michele M. Hunt

"Here in AZ if we are being wronged by another agent; we go to their broker.  Have yo…"

Mike Rizzo replied Nov 1, 2012 to Fannie Mae has become unreasonable on their asking price

63 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by ALLAN ARTHUR

"The whole point of this post is that Fannie Mae is countering with unbelievable and…"

Mike Rizzo replied Nov 1, 2012 to Fannie Mae has become unreasonable on their asking price

63 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by ALLAN ARTHUR

"I think we need to bring this to the attention of the media and maybe we can get som…"

63 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by ALLAN ARTHUR

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************