Darlene Parker's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Joe, I am the home owner. I want to be done with this process and be rid of this hou…"

Darlene Parker replied Jun 30, 2013 to Is our bank required to give us a copy of the BPO or appraisal they had done on our property? Disputing value of home

25 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Another question;can we still dispute their valuation if the home if we agree now to…"

Darlene Parker replied Jun 30, 2013 to Is our bank required to give us a copy of the BPO or appraisal they had done on our property? Disputing value of home

25 Jul 2, 2013

"Thank you for your kind words.  Dealing with tenants and this house have made the pa…"

25 Jul 2, 2013

"Ron, tried to reply to your below comment, but there was no option to reply.  Our pr…"

Darlene Parker replied Jun 27, 2013 to Is our bank required to give us a copy of the BPO or appraisal they had done on our property? Disputing value of home

25 Jul 2, 2013

"Ron, Yes, our primary residence was purchased when we had had tenants established, h…"

Darlene Parker replied Jun 27, 2013 to Is our bank required to give us a copy of the BPO or appraisal they had done on our property? Disputing value of home

25 Jul 2, 2013

"Can you just be my agent?  :)  I'd love to give you our package to look at and tell…"

Darlene Parker replied Jun 25, 2013 to Is our bank required to give us a copy of the BPO or appraisal they had done on our property? Disputing value of home

25 Jul 2, 2013

"Ron, that does help, thank you.  He is not receiving any distributions at all, he is…"

Darlene Parker replied Jun 25, 2013 to Is our bank required to give us a copy of the BPO or appraisal they had done on our property? Disputing value of home

25 Jul 2, 2013

"Ron, I'm also wondering how Freddie can consider my husband's retirement account as…"

25 Jul 2, 2013

"Thanks for the reply.  I will take the above suggestions into consideration.  We act…"

25 Jul 2, 2013

"So how is it that we are supposed to go about disputing the value if we have no idea…"

25 Jul 2, 2013

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************