Scott Taylor's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Eartha, That's a good point. Everyone is doing them now. What about these certain le…"

Scott Taylor replied Nov 5, 2012 to Is anyone out there noticing that short sale prospect leads are drying up a bit?

4 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Amen to that Johanna! *high fives* I would have pressed the "like" button if there w…"

Scott Taylor replied Nov 5, 2012 to Sellers Instruction to listing agent

63 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Michele M. Hunt

"Excellent point Joan. We always require a good faith deposit apon execution for shor…"

Scott Taylor replied Nov 5, 2012 to Sellers Instruction to listing agent

63 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Michele M. Hunt

"Tiffany, In my area, (Orlando), we have a great deal of investors that "broadcast" o…"

Scott Taylor replied Nov 4, 2012 to Sellers Instruction to listing agent

63 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Michele M. Hunt

"I think Gary is over-analyzing this form. As Mike Rizzo (and others) said, This inst…"

Scott Taylor replied Nov 4, 2012 to Sellers Instruction to listing agent

63 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Michele M. Hunt

"Awesome! Believe me, some Realtors, (like me), find this site sooooooooooooo benefic…"

Scott Taylor replied Jun 23, 2012 to Thank you short sale superstars!

4 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"This is why BofA needs to hire a team of short sale pros to straiten them out! If yo…"

Scott Taylor replied Apr 2, 2012 to BOA declines Short Sale because of lack of marketing????

65 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Wanda martinez

"I know there is certainly a need for foreclosure attorney's but it always seems to S…"

Scott Taylor replied Mar 4, 2012 to Lender refusing to work with Attorney in negotiations

25 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Wendy Smith

"The amazingly obvious display of inefficiency abounds in almost every short sale dep…"

Scott Taylor replied Oct 16, 2011 to One Property. Two BPOs. One at $59,000. One at $149,900. WTF?

20 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by DAVID REEVE

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************