Eric Stevenson's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Brett! I am definitely interested to hear which banks will and which won't. T…"

Eric Stevenson replied Feb 14, 2010 to Short Sale Rent Banks: Which banks allow them and which ones don't.

7 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Jim Schneider

"I personally haven't either, but I have been reading a lot about it and I know that…"

Eric Stevenson replied Feb 4, 2010 to Short Sale Rent Banks: Which banks allow them and which ones don't.

7 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Jim Schneider

"What bank was it? I would like to try to compile a list of which banks will allow th…"

Eric Stevenson replied Feb 1, 2010 to Any luck with the bank agreeing to let the owners of short sale rent back from new owners?

22 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Joshua Gamen

"In regards to which banks will allow them and which ones won't, I just started anoth…"

Eric Stevenson replied Feb 1, 2010 to Any luck with the bank agreeing to let the owners of short sale rent back from new owners?

22 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Joshua Gamen

"Thanks for the responses. And I totally agree, as a Realtor, I wouldn't want to sign…"

Eric Stevenson replied Jan 30, 2010 to Any luck with the bank agreeing to let the owners of short sale rent back from new owners?

22 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Joshua Gamen

"So is it that most banks just won't allow this, or is it actually illegal? If you fi…"

Eric Stevenson replied Jan 30, 2010 to Any luck with the bank agreeing to let the owners of short sale rent back from new owners?

22 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Joshua Gamen

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************