Trina Gonzales's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Similar frustrating issues ... BofA keeps switching Asset Mgrs to "say" they're with…"

Trina Gonzales replied Apr 10, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"Oh my goodness!  Are you kidding me???"

Trina Gonzales replied Apr 10, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"This is the first time I've heard of anything like it. I'm in California."

Trina Gonzales replied Dec 16, 2011 to BOA Alleged Equator Fraud

73 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

"I'm with you there Harry.  The other issue with this shortsale is, this Chase loan u…"

Trina Gonzales replied Nov 6, 2011 to California property with Specialized Loan Servicing as 2nd lien

7 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Harry Clay

"Thanks so much Jim!  I'll do that today.  I think I'll also have my homeowner call S…"

Trina Gonzales replied Nov 4, 2011 to California property with Specialized Loan Servicing as 2nd lien

7 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Harry Clay

"Eric; I can agree with you but I would have to say that on a VERY small scale. It's…"

Trina Gonzales replied Sep 25, 2011 to Are We Now The Problem???

36 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Honestly, your situation is common with shortsales. Unfortunately, there are people…"

Trina Gonzales replied Jun 26, 2011 to Suggestions for dealing with current owner who does not want to leave?

65 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Mary Wilcox

"Wow Leslie!  It sounds like you've  dealt with some pretty rotten situations.  Unfor…"

Trina Gonzales replied Jun 7, 2011 to Titanium Solutions & Can I say WHAT?

50 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Trina Gonzales

"Welcome Suzanne;   I applaud you for joining this community to get great "best pract…"

Trina Gonzales replied Jun 7, 2011 to Short Sale Question and Preparation

10 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Trina Gonzales

"California law does protect your client but the letter shouldn't be so broad and "te…"

Trina Gonzales replied Jun 3, 2011 to California deficiency rights

9 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Karen Roberts

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************