Freddie Castaneda's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Mina, Im assuming thats why they were declined.  I tried to get a response from both…"

Freddie Castaneda replied Apr 9, 2013 to To be current or not to be current.......

10 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Freddie Castaneda

"Simon, One of the short sales I was negotiating that was declined there was a legiti…"

Freddie Castaneda replied Apr 9, 2013 to To be current or not to be current.......

10 Apr 9, 2013

"Smitty, Definitely something to go into when talking to these blood sucking creatur…"

Freddie Castaneda replied Mar 20, 2013 to Credit card liens

8 Mar 20, 2013

"Brett,  I will keep your number on speed dial should I need anything...  Thank you!"

8 Mar 20, 2013

"Hi Nancy, I will have to look into this... Thanks"

8 Mar 20, 2013

"Thanks everyone...  This is some great feedback and will definitely help me in the f…"

8 Mar 20, 2013

"They are the worst....  Ive been waiting for almost 2 months on a approval letter.  …"

Freddie Castaneda replied Feb 6, 2013 to Has anyone worked with "SPS" Select Portfolio Servicing?

6 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Kim Thomson

"Thanks! That make sense because my seller didn't have to disclose their financials t…"

Freddie Castaneda replied Jan 17, 2013 to Bankruptcy and sellers financials

3 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Yeah thats exactly what I need to do.  Everytime I call them they send me to one dep…"

Freddie Castaneda replied Jan 14, 2013 to Does a discharged bankruptcy affect a sellers incentive?

18 Jan 14, 2013

"Same sellers got the that incentive and they were also excited. But with Nationstar…"

Freddie Castaneda replied Jan 13, 2013 to Does a discharged bankruptcy affect a sellers incentive?

18 Jan 14, 2013

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************