Short Sale Discussions (4,366)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do or Die - 6th Buyer for BOA short Sale & Auction set for April 16th

Just got ANOTHER deal on my BOA Short sale and all paperwork was submitted yesterday.. This is our 6th time around on this property.(we did…

Started by Karen Donovan

3 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Juan Reyes

Bank Of America short sale expert needed -I have an approved short sale but issus with the type of release

Here is the situation- BOA approved an offer of 450K with 3% c cost  credit on an outstanding 1st mtg of roughly    890K .                 …

Started by Al Goldin

11 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Al Goldin

Short Sale in Equator

Hopefully some one could help me, I got an approval from BofA on our short sale on equator on march 15,2010 we open escrow, on march 18,201…

Started by Mina

0 Mar 23, 2010

SunTrust SS Update....

Here's the latest...our SS was submitted to SunTrust on 08/13/09 and it was assigned to a negotiator on 10/16/09. We spoke with her 1x on 1…

Started by R Mial

13 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Felicia Walker

TRUTH! How the Banks RIP Customers OFF See link!

The banks are raping folks and they really dont want the world to know the truth. This is the TRUTH!   http://www.thinkbigworksmall.com/myp

Started by Claudine Ellis

1 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Bryant Tutas

REO or BPO

Good afternoon everyone, Does anybody know how to get BPO or maybe if I am very lucky get REO listing. I have e-mailed several companies, b…

Started by Sima Saboury

1 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Sam Purtle

Midland Funding LLC

I am looking for contract info for Midland Funding, they are located at 8875 Aero Dr, San Diego.  Does anyone have past dealings with them.

Started by Jimmy Williams

3 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Barb Van Stensel

Is HAFA toothless with the junior lien holder, if the lender does not participate in HAMP?

I realize that Fannie and Freddie loans do not qualify..but what about the small town local banks?  They are not HAMP participantes, theref…

Started by Victoria Frieberg

0 Mar 15, 2010

Does bank approve before or after P&S is signed?? (in MA)

I'm in the process of buying a home in MA in a short sale. My realtor told me the other day that the bank approved the sale and emailed me…

Started by Robyn Snyder

4 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Paola Martinsen

Any short sale pros who have dealt with USAA Federal Savings Bank ?

I requested up front the short sale application and guidlines in order to see how hey operate.   Their short sale application up front stip…

Started by Al Goldin

7 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Amy Martin

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************