1439 members2195 Comments 111 Likes
127 members76 Comments 2 Likes
774 members301 Comments 17 Likes
1978 members3537 Comments 90 Likes
Started this discussion. Last reply by Bryant Tutas Mar 20, 2010. 1 Reply 0 Likes
The banks are raping folks and they really dont want the world to know the truth. This is the TRUTH! …Continue
Posted on March 21, 2010 at 4:00pm 6 Comments 0 Likes
Posted on March 19, 2010 at 8:00am 13 Comments 0 Likes
Can you believe that BOA removed the language that says "BAC... and its investors may pursue a deficiency judgement...????"
It took some yelling! But finally, it got done!
Posted on March 16, 2010 at 1:20pm 13 Comments 0 Likes
First I would like to thank ALL of you for your comments. It worked! Let me try to sum it up for you.
- Put the house on the market October 2009.
- Got an offer 1 day later, VA buyer fully approved
- Submitted ALL paperwork to BOA
- Waited all of October, November and December
- Get a notification that we must use REO Trans/Equator - WTF???
- We upload everything in Equatore
- We get a denial end of December because they cant get the log in…Continue
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of Short Sale Superstars to add comments!
Join Short Sale Superstars
I have call everybody e-mail left several message called the benificiary and no respond the negotiator does reply to e-mail of phone calls. what should i do continue with the escrow. or just close for know i just don't want the buyer to spend money on the apprasail & termite inspection