Wells Fargo Short Sales


Wells Fargo Short Sales

Wells Fargo and ASC (America's Servicing Company)

This group is for information, tips and solutions for Wells Fargo short sales.

Members: 1434
Latest Activity: on Tuesday

Wells Fargo Short Sale Information

 Click The Button Now To Hire A Short Sale       Superstar To Support You.

Wells Fargo Short Sale Info and Items Needed

Wells Fargo Short Sale Dept 1-866-903-1053    (see below for ASC forms)
Short Sale FAX 1-866-969-0103
Letter of Authorization Fax 1-866-917-1877

Mortgage Servicing 1-877-841-5301.

Wells Fargo Line of Credit Division 866-961-6861 or 866-970-7821

Third Party Authorization: 866-917-1877 (fax)
Fax: 866-834-7850 or 866-834-7949

Email format [email protected]
OR [email protected]


Wells Fargo Executive Offices:  800-853-8516

Discussion Forum

Denying Buyer

Started by Susana Nunez. Last reply by Cami Pinsak Oct 26. 10 Replies


Started by Steven Jackson. Last reply by Ben Benita Oct 18. 2 Replies

Comment Wall


You need to be a member of Wells Fargo Short Sales to add comments!

Comment by Julie Lyons on July 7, 2017 at 7:57am

Thank you Dean :)  We will try this route :)  I have done a lot of short sales but have never helped out in a Loan Mod.

I will find you to let you know what happens, much appreciate the information!

Comment by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES on July 6, 2017 at 8:00pm

Julie Lyons, Contact Alicia Camble http://campbelllawllc.com/

[email protected]

It has been a few years since I spoke with her, so I don't know that she will remember me. However, they do take probono cases. Maybe give that a shot. Don't know that they will do a modification that far behind, I did two hundred plus mods for free back in the day.  is the loan FHA or who is the investor? I would reach out to them and go to there web site to see what the mod terms are. Also go to https://www.makinghomeaffordable.gov/need-help/Pages/need-help-inte...

Comment by Julie Lyons on July 6, 2017 at 7:47pm

Dean E Eshelman, There is a really long story, in a nutshell WF never found the deed of trust, but somehow 3 years later a deed of trust was recorded which is illegal (loan was transferred/sold twice illegally without deed of trust) borrower has not paid in 3 years and WF could not foreclose because they could not find the DOT.  Now going to court house steps...Attorney took borrowers money and did not show up in court on important date so judge ruled in favor of WF.  I am thinking trying to do a Loan Mod may be the only thing to save the house..

Comment by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES on July 6, 2017 at 7:26pm

@Julie Lyons. I suppose WF just found the missing deed of trust?

Comment by Julie Lyons on July 6, 2017 at 7:01pm

Anyone have a referral for company that assists with Loan Modification? I have a personal friend who tried a mod 3 years ago and it did not end up happening, she has not made a payment in almost three years (Wells Fargo could not find deed of trust) and would like to do a Loan Mod if possible to save her house, Wells Fargo is Servicing for HFC.

Comment by Jenny L on June 30, 2017 at 12:29pm

Agreed and Agreed!!  Thank you for your quick reply! 

Comment by Thom Colby CA Brkr 888-391-5245 on June 30, 2017 at 12:11pm

At the end of the day, as I've said before, she is an equal owner and a 100% borrower.  At some point you must have all got along because she agreed to be a borrower and sign on the loan.  It doesn't sound like she was a co-signer but was an equal co-borrower.  Only an attorney can answer your questions but it certainly seems like mom has every right to sell the house as much as your husband does.  You all need to work together, no matter what it takes, and get the house sold.  If payments are already delinquent, it is affecting your mom's credit and your husband's credit equally.  All said, this is not a good situation.  Don't let emotions destroy everything.

Comment by Jenny L on June 30, 2017 at 11:49am

We had an attorney as well.  She refused to sign the listing agreement because we wouldn't sign the retainer for her attorney.  How would she be able to force the primary to sign a listing agreement on a house that she cant even access??  I'm all for playing ball, but I will not have my husband sign ANYTHING with someone we do not trust regardless of what happens.  Its just a power struggle in my opinion and I was inquiring on how to move forward if the co-borrower is now resisting moving forward together (after she stated that she would sign the agreement).  Thank you again for all of the comments and advise.  I really appreciate any and all feedback!!

Comment by Thom Colby CA Brkr 888-391-5245 on June 28, 2017 at 1:17pm

Jenny,  Since your mom is also a borrower on the loan, she is 100% responsible for repayment just as your husband is 100% responsible for repayment.  I would strongly suggest you do whatever you can to move this forward WITH your mom.  Your relationship will be broken forever and I expect there's nothing stopping her from signing a Listing Agreement with a different RE Broker and force your husband to sign her Listing Agreement.  She has an attorney - play ball.

Comment by Jenny L on June 28, 2017 at 1:00pm

I appreciate all of your responses, however, I am not an agent.  I am just inquiring on options on how to move forward since we do not have to finances to put towards attorney fees and what not.  This has been very emotional and strained several relationships in the process already.  Problem being that we tried to do a loan mod and went back and forth with WF and the court program here in Will County IL for almost 2 years...and then once they had everything they needed they offered us something that was not financially responsible for us to accept.  It has been a total of 3 years now.  My mother is the co-borrower and is NOW trying to put her foot down and threaten that if my husband doesn't sign a retainer for her attorney that she will not sign the listing agreement as well as directly to my husbands face (in front of myself and the real estate agent) that she would sue him for everything hes got or have his wages garnished if it goes into foreclosure. 

If a motion of discovery was filed in court stated that docs were requested from WF how to I get an answer on what docs were actually requested.  I asked WF when I called and was advised that there was no request of docs on file...So did the attorney lie just to buy an extra 45 days??  Is there a specific department to speak with?


Members (1434)



© 2017   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************