Brenda Houghton's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"If the seller has relocated and no longer occupies the home, she is not required to…"

Brenda Houghton replied Sep 17, 2015 to Buying a Wells Fargo Short Sale - it's been over a year with no end in sight.

15 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

"I thought about this, too, Dean, but because she doesn't have the seller's loan numb…"

Brenda Houghton replied Sep 16, 2015 to Buying a Wells Fargo Short Sale - it's been over a year with no end in sight.

15 Sep 17, 2015

"Hi Melissa, It is very frustrating to be a buyer in a short sale for exactly the rea…"

Brenda Houghton replied Sep 16, 2015 to Buying a Wells Fargo Short Sale - it's been over a year with no end in sight.

15 Sep 17, 2015

"Hi Sharon, Has Wells already done a BPO?   If not, the bank really shouldn't be invo…"

Brenda Houghton replied Jul 24, 2013 to Lowball Offer Received, Need Advice

10 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Sharon Burgos

"Hi Sharon, Your strategy is on target.   A low offer is better than no offer at thi…"

Brenda Houghton replied Jul 24, 2013 to Lowball Offer Received, Need Advice

10 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Sharon Burgos

"It is like pulling teeth to get Wells Fargo to make repairs covered by their own len…"

Brenda Houghton replied Mar 1, 2013 to Asking Wells Fargo to make repairs as part of the short sale approval

8 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

"From what I know about doing short sales on properties in BK (have done several), th…"

Brenda Houghton replied Oct 26, 2012 to Short Sales and Chapter 13

3 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Brenda Houghton

"In my opinion they are currently the worst big name bank to deal with, and are secon…"

Brenda Houghton replied Aug 10, 2011 to Starting a Wells Fargo short sale

5 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Elvira Quiray

"Bill, if you check with the good folks at Wells Fargo, they will tell you their turn…"

Brenda Houghton replied Aug 10, 2011 to Starting a Wells Fargo short sale

5 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Elvira Quiray

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************