Brenda L Wood's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

" Are you in Northern Virginia? Good luck! "

Brenda L Wood replied Sep 27, 2012 to Questions about getting started with possible Short Sale

11 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Tammie Cornitius

"Hi Tammie, Sorry that you are going through this, but how fortuitous to pick up a r…"

Brenda L Wood replied Sep 27, 2012 to Questions about getting started with possible Short Sale

11 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Tammie Cornitius

"Tego, you might also want to pop over to the "Equator" group at Shortsale Superstars…"

Brenda L Wood replied Jan 25, 2012 to "Held" offer status in Equator for Wells Fargo. What does it mean?

6 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Tego Venturi

"Yes, it was a "soft denial." It was done to remove the file from the regular databas…"

Brenda L Wood replied Jan 10, 2012 to Initiating - The Chicken or the Egg comes first?

13 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Brenda L Wood

"Hi Kim, yes Wells Fargo, only one lien. I looked back at my notes on this one and it…"

Brenda L Wood replied Jan 9, 2012 to Initiating - The Chicken or the Egg comes first?

13 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Brenda L Wood

"Well, you are certainly on the money regarding there is no "one way" particulary wit…"

Brenda L Wood replied Jan 6, 2012 to Initiating - The Chicken or the Egg comes first?

13 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Brenda L Wood

"Kim, I am currently working a WF short sale where the buyer did not want to wait out…"

Brenda L Wood replied Jan 4, 2012 to Initiating - The Chicken or the Egg comes first?

13 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Brenda L Wood

"Thanks Tanya!  Just what I wanted!  I will keep my fingers crossed for you for Thurs…"

Brenda L Wood replied Sep 11, 2011 to Need Contact for someone at WF with authority and common sense!

5 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Tanya Reese

"Phil, thanks for your post.  My title company did contact the first title company. …"

Brenda L Wood replied Sep 9, 2011 to Need Contact for someone at WF with authority and common sense!

5 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Tanya Reese

"The final outcome is that Wells Fargo insists that the investor (FNMA) only pay 6% o…"

Brenda L Wood replied Aug 24, 2011 to FNMA Allowable Closing Costs

5 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Brenda L Wood

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************