Melissa Polce's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"appreciate that...already went that route, they took it out of the system!"

Melissa Polce replied Apr 13, 2012 to 6:00 FRIDAY, FC HAS BEEN POSTPONED: Cash Offer, Equator kicked me out at 15 days to start b4 Foreclosure...

4 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Donna Gallegos

"The WF HELOC division may be the easiest short sale dept. ever worked with, fast, ea…"

Melissa Polce replied Mar 30, 2012 to What can I expect?

6 Nov 1, 2021
Reply by James Franko

"Your SELLER must call in and get it removed(I would tell my seller not only to call…"

Melissa Polce replied Mar 26, 2012 to WF and ASC can not remove file from modification

4 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Kim Eisen

" would not only appeal with this IRS fact(may want to check there is no IRS tax lien…"

Melissa Polce replied Apr 8, 2011 to MGIC denial

1 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Melissa Polce

"UPDATE: this chic sucks...just called to tell me her people were denied for HAFA bec…"

Melissa Polce replied Mar 10, 2011 to HELP ASC/Wells Fargo HAFA...Dragging Out Due to Seller Agents Inexperience

4 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by justin.hanke

"This is a not a HAFA deal....if you saw my other ranting, that is another deal....yo…"

Melissa Polce replied Feb 14, 2011 to WTF Wells Fargo, end Investor is Screwing Up Deal, Countered twice, and then came up in price before Approval?

10 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Thanks Mark, I agree for the buyers sake, just trying to get the deal done without t…"

Melissa Polce replied Feb 14, 2011 to WTF Wells Fargo, end Investor is Screwing Up Deal, Countered twice, and then came up in price before Approval?

10 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"NO, not that I have seen here...(NC) they have yet to allow one"

Melissa Polce replied Feb 14, 2011 to Can a Wells Fargo employee buy a Wells Fargo Short Sale

4 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Nancy Campbell

"I have had a horrible time with Fannie Mae on WF shorts...almost delusional with wha…"

Melissa Polce replied Jan 20, 2011 to Wells Fargo & Fannie Mae

6 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Michael Schneider

"Thanks Mike...I dont get into that file name even...I have had conversations with ot…"

Melissa Polce replied Jan 17, 2011 to ASC & HAFA Delay on Offer...Timeline is now at 75+ Days

3 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Melissa Polce

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************