All Discussions Tagged 'SPS' (6)

← Back to SPS Select Portfolio Servicing, inc
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SPS 2nd mortgage

Hello, I have a short sale that has an SPS 2nd mortgage. The 1st mortgage is with Mr. Cooper and is a Freddie Mac Loan. The 1st mortgage h…

Started by ash lomont

7 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by Tony Morales

Loan got Transfered to SPS by Chase after getting short sale approval from 2nd lien holder..

The short sale I was working with CHASE got transferred to SPS on August 1st 2016. This property has two liens on it. I got an approval fro…

Started by Rashida Furniturewalla

2 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Rashida Furniturewalla

SPS won't put payoff to 2nd lender on its approval letter, defying title company's demand

Sorry, just found this group and already posted this issue in general discussions. SPS refuses to put the payoff to the 2nd lender on its a…

Started by BJ Stulles

2 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Melissa Trimarche

HAFA Short Sale - SPS Has Raised Required Net Proceeds Twice

This one has been a doozy!  Been working on this HAFA short sale since last February. 1st Buyer walked. 2nd Buyer (investor / cash) has bee…

Started by Barbara Thomas

5 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Kim Thomson

HAD to Escalate an SPS file today

I keep seeing that SPS is great to work with but I have closed a few files with them over the last couple of years and all of them had to b…

Started by Team Thayer

1 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Smitty

SPS is the 2nd lienholder. What forms do I need to send them in order for them to consider short sale?

Any info you have would be greatly appreciated. First lienholder is Chase. Thanks so much!

Started by Coleen DeGroff

1 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Sean Barrow

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************