Kathleen Sheridan's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Petra, I uploaded the same tax return and bank statements for both.  The financial w…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied Aug 31, 2011 to Wells Fargo Equator - Tasks

6 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Petra Norris

"I haven't seen one marked 'UNAVAILABLE.' I had one marked "TRANSFERRED,' and then no…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied Apr 27, 2011 to Files in EQUATOR status "Unavailable" - anyone know what this means

23 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Rv.Realty

"I would assume that your are experiencing a glitch in the Equator system. For techni…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied Nov 2, 2010 to New Mantra for Equator... Supportig document Rejected. Reason Other

1 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Sheridan

"How does the negotiator know what market value is? The negotiator has to go by the d…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied Sep 18, 2010 to Equator accepts and then rejects after accepting

5 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Valorie Stover Quality Realtor

"Going through Equator is certainly a big improvement over the old system where my sh…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied Aug 28, 2010 to What do you think of Equator and Bank of America?

8 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Bob Davies

"Since you are only 1 month into the Equator system, and the tasks are completed for…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied Aug 24, 2010 to Please Help!

7 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Deanna Funderburk

"Thank you for sharing this form. Some Seller's are techies who work comfortably on l…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied Aug 24, 2010 to sellers' input

8 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Janie Booth

"There is a difference between a counter offer which comes from the negotiator, is de…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied May 5, 2010 to BOA Reject offer immediately via Equator?

5 May 5, 2010

"Thank you for the insights. "

Kathleen Sheridan replied Mar 2, 2010 to BofA Short Sale Canceled

11 Mar 2, 2010

"No she didn't tell me why. Moving onward, Titanium initially said that they hadn't r…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied Feb 28, 2010 to BofA Short Sale Canceled

11 Mar 2, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************