Saurabh Singh's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"  Your experiences highlight how Ocwen are abusing the role of a loan servicer to ge…"

Saurabh Singh replied Apr 24, 2014 to Those successful opting out of HUBZU, how did you do it?

16 May 16, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Dimitri, It will be helpful if you have evidence to prove that the sellers or you on…"

Saurabh Singh replied Apr 23, 2014 to Those successful opting out of HUBZU, how did you do it?

16 May 16, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"If the seller communicates to Altisource rep either directly or through her agent th…"

Saurabh Singh replied Apr 23, 2014 to Those successful opting out of HUBZU, how did you do it?

16 May 16, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Any action that delays completetion of a short sale, particularly after a foreclosur…"

Saurabh Singh replied Apr 22, 2014 to Buyer Background check - Ocwen

2 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Rosa Gomes

"Altisource have no right to determine what can be paid on the HUD. Ocwen acting on b…"

Saurabh Singh replied Apr 21, 2014 to WILL ALTISOURCE ALLOW FOR A FACILITATOR TO BE PAID BY BUYER ON HUD?

2 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Saurabh Singh

"The page title "Notice" in the Altisource PSA discloses the relationship between Ocw…"

Saurabh Singh replied Mar 4, 2014 to OCWEN/ALTISOURCE/HUBZU DEBACLE

47 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by DIMITRI PETROVSKY

"Investigations are in progress. I believe that investors too need to come out agains…"

47 Apr 22, 2014

"I sincerely helped people when I was at Altisource. When with REO I helped people wh…"

47 Apr 22, 2014

"Hello Dimitri, I firmly back short sales and I have highlighted Ocwen's Assisted Sh…"

Saurabh Singh replied Mar 3, 2014 to OCWEN/ALTISOURCE/HUBZU DEBACLE

47 Apr 22, 2014

"Many have been hurt by Ocwen and Altisource. People who have lost their homes - fami…"

Saurabh Singh replied Feb 27, 2014 to OCWEN/ALTISOURCE/HUBZU DEBACLE

47 Apr 22, 2014

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************