Saurabh Singh's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Speculating on what a lender will accept is a very common mistake realtors make. The…"

Saurabh Singh replied Aug 5, 2014 to Borrower Not On Title

18 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Saurabh Singh

"I appreciate Thom's decision of not doing business with Altisource and Ocwen. I was…"

Saurabh Singh replied Aug 3, 2014 to Borrower Not On Title

18 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Saurabh Singh

"A short sale is also an opportunity for the borrower to go debt free. If there are j…"

18 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Saurabh Singh

"To approve or reject this short sale is for the lender to decide. There is no law th…"

18 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Saurabh Singh

"Dear Ms. Ferdig, Software that Ocwen use are developed and maintained by Altisource.…"

Saurabh Singh replied Jun 6, 2014 to Alleged technical glitch at Ocwen blamed for not working on file

3 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Ute Ferdig

"Dear Ms. Fox, This is to be expected when dealing with Ocwen, Altisource and Premium…"

Saurabh Singh replied Jun 6, 2014 to Delayed closing by Ocwen - cash sale, clear title, inspection waived, trustee auction

4 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Judith Fox

"I understand your perspective, however, homeowners fighting foreclosure need good re…"

Saurabh Singh replied Apr 29, 2014 to Why your short sale should not be on HUBZU

8 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Enrique Vasquez-Plaza

"The document that you have attached is for RHSS, the listing agent. They split the c…"

Saurabh Singh replied Apr 29, 2014 to Why your short sale should not be on HUBZU

8 Jun 7, 2014

"The point is that Altisource kick back a part of real estate commission to Ocwen sub…"

8 Jun 7, 2014

"No the amount paid to second lienholder is not a part of closing costs. Ocwen typica…"

Saurabh Singh replied Apr 24, 2014 to OCWEN 10% CLOSING CAP.

1 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Saurabh Singh

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************