Ben Benita's Discussions (599)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"REALLY....a problem with Indy Mac (or ANY Servicer)....so so so so rare???? Are you…"

Ben Benita replied Jul 11, 2011 to Anyone have phone # for an Indymac Negotiator?

8 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Meyer

"you can shoot me a quick e-mail - [email protected]   In the future, ALWAYS find o…"

Ben Benita replied Jul 11, 2011 to Anyone have phone # for an Indymac Negotiator?

8 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Meyer

"Servicelink - HUGE pain in the ______ to deal with unless you do as they ask down to…"

Ben Benita replied Jun 6, 2011 to IndyMac - ServiceLink Closing Glitch / Brain Teaser

7 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Thom Colby CA Brkr 888-391-5245

"Dawn - NEVER worry over threats from Indy, or ANY Servicer. If you have the negotiat…"

Ben Benita replied Aug 16, 2010 to Indy Mac brick wall!

5 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas

"I would have teh Selelr put whatyou wrote above in writing and send that in to one o…"

Ben Benita replied Aug 16, 2010 to Indy Mac brick wall!

5 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas

"I also think with a HAFA approved short sale there is no deficiency consequence......"

Ben Benita replied Jul 17, 2010 to IndyMac & Fannie Mae - Waiving deficiency

16 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Laura Marshall

"Send the prior acceptance letters to the dummies at One West, and, ESCALATE THIS PUP…"

Ben Benita replied Jul 17, 2010 to IndyMac & Fannie Mae - Waiving deficiency

16 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Laura Marshall

"Like ANYTHING with the short sale it is negotiable. They TRY the above so no funny b…"

Ben Benita replied Jul 10, 2010 to Has anyone seen a Purchase Eligibility Certificate (PEC) which states this ????????

7 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Jennie Blackburn

"typically 3 to 10 business days, depends on the company used. To avoid this in the f…"

Ben Benita replied Jun 4, 2010 to How long for BPO values to be input in to system

3 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Cindy Young

"I would STRONGLY suggest doing nothing before the approval comes out, particularly w…"

Ben Benita replied Jun 4, 2010 to Negotiator instructs to get home inspection done when Fannie Mae instructs status of loan as "Under Review"

2 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Elaine

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************