All Discussions Tagged 'HAFA' (19)

← Back to HAFA - Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternative
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HAFA and 3rd party contributions

I have a short sale with a Chase first and an SLS second. Chase has approved a HAFA short sale with $6K going to the second lienholder. (Th…

Started by Shannon Jones

3 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Matt Newman

Help was just told by B of A that seller has a foreclosure date of 5-3-2011

Working on BOA short sale requested HAFA. BOA sent documents to homeowner who completed all required documents and promptly sent them into…

Started by Ava Anderson

2 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Laura Rencher

Does the government know how HAFA is being run?

My clients and I initiated a traditional short sale.  Bank of America called the homeowners multiple times per day until they agreed to do…

Started by Liz Harris, MBA

5 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Liz Harris, MBA

Wells HAFA

Hey all,   Doing my first HAFA with Wells and have already been given conflicting information numerous times.    It seems all the reps are…

Started by Stacey Wilson

3 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Darlene Krause

HAFA short sale with Chase as junior

I have a short sale with Wells Fargo in first place and Chase as junior.  The junior started out with National City, but seller says he lat…

Started by Ute Ferdig

1 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Tni LeBlanc (805) 878-9879

Does Anybody have any real HAFA success stories?

It seems as if there are more complaints about the HAFA program then anything else. Does anybody have any HAFA success stories? If so... sh…

Started by Paul Francis - Vegas Short Sales

9 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Kynse L. Agles CDPE

HAFA violations

Does anyone know where to report lenders that violate the HAFA program guidelines?  Is there any accountability?  I could not find any cont…

Started by Wendy Smith

7 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Smitty

New HAFA Changes

For all who do not know HAFA has already changed the rules:   Updates to the HAFA program include increasing incentives for borrower reloca…

Started by Sam Purtle

4 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Neil L.

HAFA Overview for Sellers

As you may have heard on the news, the U.S. Treasury is trying to make short sales, well, shorter!  Many homeowners and buyers have been pl…

Started by Wendy Rulnick

6 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Steven Jackson

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************