Jim Schneider's Discussions (270)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I would strongly suggest you talk to HUD, this sounds like a clear violation of the…"

Jim Schneider replied Jun 24, 2012 to Negotiator raised minimum net after ATP issued

8 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Ann Howard

"Leslie, what you need is called the FHA case #, while Bank of America should supply…"

Jim Schneider replied May 2, 2012 to NEW PHONE NUMBER FOR HUD NATIONAL CALL CENTER

3 May 3, 2012
Reply by Chad Gelsinger

"I'd hit up HUD if they've dragged out the approval to participate that long."

Jim Schneider replied Apr 25, 2012 to Borrower to pull own credit reports?

2 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Bank of America, and many other servicers do not have anyone on the front lines that…"

Jim Schneider replied Mar 4, 2011 to Not allowed to do PFS because loan is owned by Ginnie Mae?

10 Jul 9, 2011

"Margaret, I am working with a BofA pfs short sale right now, and I had to call in fo…"

Jim Schneider replied Feb 5, 2011 to Getting ready to do first BofA PFS- DEFICIENCY JUDGEMENT & EQUATOR QUESTIONS

8 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Margaret C. Taylor

"Robin, If I recall correctly yours was BofA, FHA, and dual agency. Did you ever get…"

Jim Schneider replied Dec 23, 2010 to Can the buyer use the appraisal from the PFS?

4 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Robin M. Willis

"Disclaimer: Michael and I are not brothers despite the same last name and our simila…"

Jim Schneider replied Dec 21, 2010 to HUD denied FHA short sale

14 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Michael Schneider

"Here it is, but the letter says, "Non-owner Occupant Exceptions – Mortgagees are au…"

Jim Schneider replied Dec 21, 2010 to HUD denied FHA short sale

14 Dec 21, 2010

"Sorry for over-abbreviating Pre-foreclosure Sale Procedure. It allows us to have a s…"

Jim Schneider replied Dec 13, 2010 to Not allowed to do PFS because loan is owned by Ginnie Mae?

10 Jul 9, 2011

"Kent, I've got a similar situation brewing. BofA FHA loan, we'd like to get a pre-ap…"

Jim Schneider replied Dec 10, 2010 to HUD denied FHA short sale

14 Dec 21, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************