Maria Strong's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Deb!  I will contact him now and let him know that you sent me."

Maria Strong replied Feb 23, 2015 to 2 year old FHA short sale trying to buy again.. was told to wait 3 years? Alternative ideas?

4 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Maria Strong

"They did not experience a financial hardship as a result of unemployment or severe r…"

Maria Strong replied Feb 23, 2015 to 2 year old FHA short sale trying to buy again.. was told to wait 3 years? Alternative ideas?

4 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Maria Strong

"I have great news!  I appealed the value with Fannie Mae a second time and they redu…"

Maria Strong replied Apr 17, 2014 to 2nd denial based on value - Wells Fargo Fannie Mae

18 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Brenda L Wood

"Hi Liz, I am sending you some of my files now.  Good luck!"

Maria Strong replied Apr 17, 2014 to 2nd denial based on value - Wells Fargo Fannie Mae

18 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Brenda L Wood

"Brenda,  Thank you for the files.  They helped tremendously.  I marked up my PDF fil…"

Maria Strong replied Feb 9, 2014 to 2nd denial based on value - Wells Fargo Fannie Mae

18 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Brenda L Wood

"Fred, you are correct.  It is a Fannie Mae loan.  I just corrected my post.  I will…"

Maria Strong replied Feb 9, 2014 to 2nd denial based on value - Wells Fargo Fannie Mae

18 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Brenda L Wood

"I did that the first time.  I just received a message from HomePath today in regards…"

18 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Brenda L Wood

"The market value in the current bad condition or the market value in good condition?"

Maria Strong replied Feb 6, 2014 to 2nd denial based on value - Wells Fargo Fannie Mae

18 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Brenda L Wood

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************