Short Sale Superstars LLC's Discussions (807)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like NOVAD is holding a partial claim from a prior modification. They will ne…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Nov 22, 2019 to NOVAD as 2nd lien

5 Nov 22, 2019
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

"I believe 40 months is actually the mark per my HUD contact. @neil, your variance wi…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Oct 3, 2019 to Loan is TOO FAR DELINQUENT to qualify for a Preforeclosure Short Sale?

2 Oct 3, 2019

"You won't get around this unfortunately. I have yet to see or hear of anyone getting…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Sep 26, 2018 to Hud/FHA declining to do short sale

1 Sep 26, 2018

"I'd call HUD. Personally I've never seen a HELOC when there's a reverse mortgage; th…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Jan 31, 2017 to Reverse Mortgage with HELOC

1 Jan 31, 2017

"Who contacted HUD? Who told you that the executor can't apply for a modification rev…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Nov 2, 2016 to Short sale with deceased borrower?

7 Nov 2, 2016

"Sounds strange Kim, I'd presume there needs to be a solution for these types of scen…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Nov 1, 2016 to Short sale with deceased borrower?

7 Nov 2, 2016

"I'd consider apply for the modification with the executors income to see what they s…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Nov 1, 2016 to Short sale with deceased borrower?

7 Nov 2, 2016

"From what i've been advised if the credit score is above 580 they need to accept the…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Jul 29, 2014 to Divorce, Bankruptcy, and FHA - Oh My! What a fiasco!

5 Jul 29, 2014

"Anytime, don't hesitate to give me a ring or shoot me an email. If the value is 180k…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Jul 11, 2014 to BofA Short Sale after an FHA loan mod

9 Jul 11, 2014

"You need to process the 1st mortgage through equator. Send in the short sale package…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Jul 11, 2014 to BofA Short Sale after an FHA loan mod

9 Jul 11, 2014

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************